Ebusiness Call For Papers in RSS | Return to main call for papers pageDeadline: 26/02/2010
BAM Conference 2010- Ebusiness Track
BAM Conference 2010- Management Research in a Changing Climate
14-16 September 2010 The University of Sheffield, Sheffield
The e-Business & e-Government Track at BAM 2010 provides a lively and friendly forum for academics, practitioners and policy makers to present and discuss their latest findings in e-Business and e-Government/e-Public services, and the underlying technologies, infrastructure and services to support these applications. Areas of particular interest include, but are not limited to:
- e-Business incorporating e-Commerce, e-Marketing, e-Supply Chain Management, m-Commerce;
- e-Government & e-Public Services including e-Health and e-Learning;
- e-Systems & Internet and related technologies
Emerging opportunities and challenges, including emerging technologies and applications and other associated topics.
- Both empirically and conceptually based papers are welcome. Like previous years, selected papers will be published in a journal special issue and possibly also an edited book
Dates and Deadlines
- 26 February - deadline for ALL submissions
- 3 March to 12 April - refereeing period
- 30 April - deadline by which authors receive decisions
- 30 June - deadline for revisions to FULL/Dev accepted papers
For more information about the conference please visit: http://www.bam.ac.uk/site/cms/contentCategoryView.asp?category=391.